Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
HouseCalls Nurse Practitioner
Statewide, CT 77777 United States
You create your schedule! We have a web-based Practitioner Portal that allows you to manage your schedule, retrieve your assessment forms, and order supplies. The full-time salaried positions include a comprehensive benefits and incentive program.
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Are you looking for a job or way to earn supplemental income? Whether you are interested in a full-time salaried position, or something more flexible and part-time,
Care Improvement Plus
would like to talk to you about our HouseCalls program!
What is the HouseCalls Program?
A HouseCalls visit is a free service offered to medicare advantage members. The average HouseCalls visit is 45 – 60 minutes in length and involves a review of systems, past medical history, medications, current conditions, and a physical exam that includes monofilament, urine dipstick, and a foot exam. We encourage our practitioners to spend quality time with each member to provide needed education and identify diagnoses used in the furtherance of treatment.
What is required of our practitioners? You create your schedule! We have a web-based Practitioner Portal that allows you to manage your schedule, retrieve your assessment forms, and order supplies.
How are our practitioners compensated? Care Improvement Plus offers several different compensation packages depending on your availability and the type of arrangement that suits you best. Reimbursement can be per visit, on part-time or full-time salaried basis. The full-time salaried positions include a comprehensive benefits and incentive program.
We currently have needs in your area. Our representatives will be happy to review the specific counties of need. We do provide mileage reimbursement and would cover overnight stays if appropriate. You will need a collaborating physician.
HouseCalls practitioners conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage Members. A HouseCalls practitioner will complete visits on members within a geographic area of responsibility. The nature of the HouseCalls visit can vary and could include performing an annual health assessment, a post discharge visit, or visiting more complex members more than once per year.
• Conduct in-home assessments on health plan members. Average visit is 45-60 minutes in length. HouseCalls Assessment includes:
• Past medical history
• Review of systems
• Physical examination
• Medication review
• Depression screening
• Responsible for checking vitals, conducting a physical exam that includes monofilament test, urine dipstick, and foot exam (as appropriate).
• Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management in the furtherance of treatment.
• Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge and judgment and the findings of your assessment.
• Communicate findings in your assessment that will be used to inform members PCP of potential gaps in care.
• Identify needs and opportunities to generate clinical referrals to Care Improvement Plus and / or the primary care physician.
• Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance.
• Compliance with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
Education, training, experience:
Required Education and Experience:
• NP, MD, or DO board certified or eligible with an active, unrestricted license to practice in state of assignment.
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years clinical experience in their highest level of education, clinical setting preferred.
• Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology a plus.
• Home care or home visit experience a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skills are required.
• Professional image and behavior are required.
• Strong communication skills with the geriatric or Medicare population.
• Ability to navigate on the internet and work with personal computer.
• Ability to work independently.
• Detail oriented.
• Dependable and reliable.
To apply please visit us online at
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in learning more about our HouseCalls program. Please email us at
or call 1-888-784-9111.
Terms & Conditions